Join the adventure and be a part of our growing team! We’re currently hiring:
Built from a passion for adventure, cycling, and the outdoors, Apidura produces ultralight rackless packing systems to enable cyclists to travel farther, faster, and more comfortably. Relentless commitment to producing high-quality, thoughtfully designed products has made Apidura the leading choice in lightweight cycling packs.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic operations assistant to join our team.
As part of a small but dynamic team you’ll be at the forefront of helping Apidura with operations and logistics, as well as customer relations. You will have an opportunity to see the direct impact of your work and to learn about a variety of areas in the business.
Your role will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Operations and Logistics – Ensuring that orders are shipped, tracked, and delivered in a timely manner. Troubleshooting challenges as they arise.
- Customer Experience – Supporting the Customer Experience Lead in responding to retail customer enquiries/feedback.
- Product Feedback – Logging, processing, and analysing customer returns, exchanges, and warranties.
- Reporting – Reporting to the Customer Experience Lead with key metrics and insights into performance of the above channels.
- Dedicated cyclist – any discipline, though having travelled by bike is a bonus
- Minimum 1 year experience in retail environment
- University degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Passion for and understanding of how to engage with customers
- An eye for detail and an ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Keen to learn and develop new skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Commitment to Apidura’s mission and goals
- Entrepreneurial mindset or an interest in being part of an emerging business
This is a 12 month contract with the possibility of extension to a permanent position. Hours are 9:00am – 6:00pm Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in working at Apidura, please e-mail your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. Include the type of position you are interested in applying for in the subject heading of your email.