Built from a passion for adventure, cycling and the outdoors, Apidura produces ultralight rackless packing systems to enable cyclists to travel farther, faster and more comfortably. Our relentless commitment to producing high quality, thoughtfully designed products has made Apidura the leading choice in lightweight cycling packs.
Apidura is looking for a highly motivated BI Developer and Data Analyst to join its London team. This key position reports directly to the COO and requires an experienced, results-driven candidate with experience with i) designing and developing a data warehouse to manage physical stock and sales, and ii) creating tools to analyse and visualize data with Power BI. An outstanding ability to multitask and the capacity to take on a broad range of responsibilities are essential.
Core responsibilities of the position include:
- Streamlining the data warehousing system and implementing tools to improve the efficacy of collecting and connecting data.
- Developing SQL/VBA/Excel/Power BI reporting tools and dashboards to:
- Monitor and analyse sales.
- Prepare forecasts and inventories.
- Manage production and supply chain details, and coordinate order fulfilment logistics.
- Oversee management of inventories and product planning and life-cycle analysis.
- Evaluating the company’s data warehouse structure for opportunities to improve data management tools, processes, and policies.
Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate should:
- Be highly organized, analytical, and pay attention to detail.
- Display a high degree of autonomy, and the ability to formulate, propose and implement long-term solutions.
- A high degree of competency in Excel, Power Pivot, PowerBI, SQL
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Display interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing business and wear multiple hats.
- Keen interest in cycling.
- Experience with bikepacking or cycle touring and the passion to become an expert in this area.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the UK.
Based in: London
Remuneration: Depending on experience
Contact: Tori – email@example.com. Please include a current CV and short cover letter (500 words max).