Built from a passion for adventure, cycling and the outdoors, Apidura produces ultralight rackless packing systems to enable cyclists to travel farther, faster and more comfortably. Our relentless commitment to producing high quality, thoughtfully designed products has made Apidura the leading choice in lightweight cycling packs.
Apidura is looking for a highly motivated Brand Manager to join its London team. This position reports directly to the CEO and requires a results-driven candidate with branding and marketing experience, and an outstanding ability to multi-task, as well as the capacity to take on a broad range of responsibilities.
The core responsibilities of the position will include:
- Defining, developing and implementing digital, social media, content creation and events strategy with the objective to further strengthen the Apidura brand in the bikepacking sector.
- Leading and working with the creative team to develop product presentation and communication based on market-based feedback.
- Ensuring the quality of design and tone of voice on all creative output by enforcing a rigorous creative review process.
- Working with the team to develop Apidura’s collaboration projects.
Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly organized, analytical, and pay attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated, results-driven, and innovative, with the ability to multi-task.
- Have the interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing business and wear multiple hats.
- Be comfortable dealing within a diverse cultural environment.
- Hold a degree in Business, Branding, Marketing or related field.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in marketing or branding; outdoor, sporting goods and Internet retailer experience strongly preferred.
- Possess strong analytical and computer skills (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience with bikepacking or cycle touring and the passion to become an expert in this area are essential.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the UK.
Based in: London
Remuneration: Depending on experience
Contact: Tori at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send an up-to-date CV and short cover letter (500 words max.).