Built from a passion for adventure, cycling and the outdoors, Apidura produces ultralight, rackless packing systems to enable cyclists to travel farther, faster and more comfortably. Our relentless commitment to producing high quality, thoughtfully designed products has made Apidura the leading choice in lightweight cycling packs.
Apidura is looking for a highly motivated Digital Insights Manager to join its London team. This position reports directly to the CEO and requires a results-driven candidate with digital and e-commerce experience, and an outstanding ability to multi-task, as well as the capacity to take on a broad range of responsibilities.
The core responsibilities of the position will include:
- Monitoring, analyzing and managing website traffic.
- Analyzing customer journey and behavior, as well as conversion on the website.
- Working with the Marketing team to develop digital content and drive traffic.
- Leading digital improvement projects with the support of internal and external developers.
- Continuously seeking to improve customer digital experience for both B2C and B2B customers.
- Building out and developing new analysis tools, procedures and policies.
- Implementing updates to website content as needed.
- Championing SEO/SEM to maximize search visibility across platforms.
Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly organized, analytical and pay attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated, results-driven, and innovative, with the ability to multi-task.
- Have the interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing business and wear multiple hats.
- Be comfortable dealing within a diverse cultural environment.
- Have experience with managing e-commerce platforms and digital presence for medium or large consumer brands.
- Hold a degree in Business, Sales, Branding, Marketing or related field.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in e-commerce or marketing; outdoor, sporting goods and Internet retailer experience strongly preferred.
- Possess strong analytical and computer skills (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience with bikepacking or cycle touring and the passion to become an expert in this area are essential.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the UK.
Based in: London
Remuneration: Depending on experience
Contact: Pierre at email@example.com
Please send an up-to-date CV and short cover letter (500 words max.).