Built from a passion for adventure, cycling and the outdoors, Apidura produces ultralight rackless packing systems to enable cyclists to travel farther, faster and more comfortably. Our relentless commitment to producing high quality, thoughtfully designed products has made Apidura the leading choice in lightweight cycling packs.
Apidura is looking for a highly motivated Supply Chain & Operations Specialist to join its London team. This key position reports directly to the CEO and requires an experienced, results-driven candidate with hands-on purchasing, supply-chain and inventory management experience and an outstanding ability to multitask and the capacity to take on a broad range of responsibilities.
The scope of this role encompasses the management of the complete supply chain: raw material suppliers, assembly factories, warehousing and B2B/B2C distribution worldwide.
Core responsibilities of the position include:
- Monitoring and analysing sales.
- Preparing forecasts and inventories.
- Managing production and supply chain details, and coordinating order fulfilment logistics.
- Liaising with factories and suppliers, ensuring orders are filled and delivered within deadlines.
- Negotiating and managing contracts with suppliers and shippers.
- Overseeing management of inventories and product planning and life-cycle analysis.
- Continuously seeking to improve inventory management tools, processes, and policies.
Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate should:
- Be highly organized, analytical, and pay attention to detail.
- Be pro-active and able to engage in all aspects of logistics, including documentation, quotations, negotiations and relationships with suppliers.
- Display a high degree of autonomy, and the ability to formulate, propose and implement long-term solutions.
- Have very strong Excel skills.
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Display interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing business and wear multiple hats.
- A minimum of two years experience in logistics and supply chain, production and inventory management.
- A degree in logistics, supply chain management, business administration, or a related topic.
- Keen interest in cycling.
- Experience with bikepacking or cycle touring and the passion to become an expert in this area.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the UK.
Based in: London
Remuneration: Depending on experience
Contact: James – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a current CV and short cover letter (500 words max).