Built from a passion for adventure, cycling and the outdoors, Apidura produces ultralight rackless packing systems to enable cyclists to travel farther, faster and more comfortably. Our relentless commitment to producing high quality, thoughtfully designed products has made Apidura the leading choice in lightweight cycling packs.
Apidura is looking for a highly motivated Supply Chain & Operations Specialist to join its London team. This key position reports directly to the CEO and requires an experienced, results-driven candidate with hands-on purchasing, supply chain, and inventory management experience and an outstanding ability to multitask and the capacity to take on a broad range of responsibilities.
The scope of this role encompasses the management of the complete supply chain: raw material suppliers, assembly factories, warehousing, and B2B/B2C distribution worldwide.
Core responsibilities of the position include:
– Managing the flow of company-wide sales and operations.
– Preparing high-level forecasts of demand with a view to plan accordingly.
– Managing production and supply chain details and coordinating order fulfilment logistics.
– Liaising with factories and suppliers, ensuring orders are filled and delivered within deadlines.
– Negotiating and managing contracts with suppliers and service providers.
– Overseeing management of inventories and product planning and life-cycle analyses.
– Continuously seeking to improve inventory management tools, processes, and policies.
Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate should:
– Be highly organized, analytical, and have high attention to detail.
– Be pro-active and able to problem-solve for a variety of conditions.
– Be able to engage in all aspects of logistics, including documentation, quotations, negotiations, and relationships with suppliers.
– Display a high degree of autonomy and the ability to formulate, propose, and implement long-term solutions.
– Have very strong skills in Excel.
– Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
– Display interest, energy, and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing business.
– A minimum of two years experience in logistics and supply chain, production and inventory management.
– A degree in logistics, supply chain management, business administration, or a related topic.
– Keen interest in cycling.
– Experience with bikepacking or cycle touring and the passion to become an expert in this area.
Based in: London, UK
Remuneration: Depending on experience
Details: Please include a current CV and short cover letter (500 words max).