Ambassador and Community Coordinator
Built from a passion for adventure, cycling and the outdoors, Apidura produces ultralight equipment to enable cyclists to travel farther, faster and more comfortably. Our relentless commitment to producing high quality, thoughtfully designed products has made Apidura the leading choice in technical, performance-focused cycling packs. Apidura remains a family-operated and rider-owned business that looks to the long term, seeking to give back to the community that inspired us and safeguard the future of the places our packs are designed to explore.
Apidura is looking for a highly adaptable Ambassador and Community Coordinator to join its London (UK) team. Our network of riders, testers and ambassadors has always been vital to Apidura and this role will support those individuals and teams to better inspire others, give feedback and ideas to improve our products and services as well as supporting our efforts to solve bike carry problems for a wider range of communities. This position is part of Apidura’s Marketing team and will work closely with both our Content and Product teams.
The role requires an experienced well-rounded candidate who would enjoy the wide-ranging nature of a role in a small team. As with many young businesses, Apidura roles are flexible and can be tailored to specific experience, interests and aims. An outstanding ability to multitask, be flexible in approach and the capacity to take on a range of responsibilities are key.
The core responsibilities of the position will include:
- Work with colleagues in our marketing team to find, support and develop our global network of ambassadors to make sure they keep inspiring and growing the community.
- Work with our product team to find, support and develop our global network of product testers to ensure that we continue to design and produce the best quality equipment for riders.
- Organise and present product ideas and feedback
- Engage and understand the needs of various individuals and groups to ensure Apidura continues to provide useful, unique and individualised support.
- Manage Apidura’s inbound sponsorship and support requests, identifying opportunities and engaging with our global community of fans.
- Work with our content team to plan, produce and promote community sourced content from a wide range of riders.
- Act as the voice of the wider Apidura community of riders in product development, planning and communication.
- Organise, track and record the schedules, support and other information relating to our riders and other sponsorship commitments.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of the ultra-distance, bikepacking and gravel communities.
- A genuine interest in working for a purpose-led business with focus on inspiring and enabling people of all backgrounds to ride further, faster and more comfortably.
- A friendly and personable attitude with effective communication skills in person, on a call or email.
- Any experience living outside of the UK or other language skills beyond English would be seen as an advantage.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the UK.
Based in: London (Office Based)
Remuneration: Depending on experience
Contact: Rory at [email protected] Please send an up-to-date CV and short cover letter (500 words max.).
We embrace and openly welcome people from different cultures, perspectives, and experiences to create a diverse and enriched company. We work hard to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people, regardless of background to make sure we grow our company sustainably and with different cultural influences. We are guided by our values in everything we do, and we recognise that being a diverse and inclusive employer helps us make a difference to all our employees and customers. Apidura is an accredited Living Wage Employer and member of the Better Business Act Coalition and B-Corp certified.