Customer Experience Manager
Built from a passion for adventure, cycling and the outdoors, Apidura produces ultralight rackless packing systems to enable cyclists to travel farther, faster and more comfortably. Our relentless commitment to producing high quality, thoughtfully designed products has made Apidura the leading choice in lightweight cycling packs.
Apidura is looking for a dedicated Customer Experience Manager to join its London team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about cycling and identify with the values embodied by Apidura. Supporting our global brand, the role will require the ability to communicate with a diverse customer base, as well as an ability to develop and communicate insights with the broader team.
The core responsibilities of the position will include:
- Lead, develop and manage Apidura’s Customer Service (CS) Team with particular focus on mentoring and developing more junior members of the team.
- Create, implement and develop processes to improve team efficiency and customer care outcomes.
- Ensure that the operational, logistic and data management systems that the CS Team interact with are functional, understood and effective.
- Define and monitor overall CS performance metrics and use that information to identify issues and troubleshoot as they arise.
- Work alongside the Digital team to ensure that Apidura’s website gives the most effective advice and guidance on products, payments and deliveries.
- Work with the wider Apidura Team towards our goal of improving our circular logistic processes including returns, exchanges, and warranties.
- Work alongside the Marketing Team to launch new products to the Apidura network and ensure the CS Team are fully aware of the features and benefits of any new designs.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have significant experience in a Customer Service role, ideally in a position of leadership and decision making.
- Have experience mentoring and leading small teams.
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience or interest in further embedding circular economy or sustainable principles within business.
- Be highly organized, analytical, pay close attention to detail and take pleasure in accuracy and precision within their work.
- Be self-motivated, results-driven and innovative, with the ability to multi-task.
- Have the interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing business and wear multiple hats.
- Have experience with bikepacking or cycle touring and the passion to become an expert in this area.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the UK.
What We Offer:
- Financial support for your bike packing and racing adventures
- Access to our Gear Library which includes tents, clothing and outdoor equipment for any trips
- Extensive industry discounts
- Flexible Wednesday mornings for bike riding or other sports and wellness activities
- Role-specific hybrid working arrangements
- Monthly socials and activities
- Professional development with access to courses and further education
- Opportunities to work from our Annecy office
Apidura is committed to operating in a fair and socially responsible manner, this includes our stance on ensuring diversity, equity and inclusion, both in cycling and in the workplace. Apidura is an accredited Living Wage Employer, a member of the Better Business Act Coalition and a certified B Corp.
Based in: London (Office Based)
Remuneration: Depending on experience
Contact: Rosie at [email protected]. Please send an up-to-date CV and short cover letter (500 words max.).