Customer Experience Specialist
Built from a passion for adventure, cycling and the outdoors, Apidura produces ultralight rackless packing systems to enable cyclists to travel farther, faster and more comfortably. Our relentless commitment to producing high quality, thoughtfully designed products has made Apidura the leading choice in lightweight cycling packs.
Apidura is looking for a highly motivated Customer Experience Specialist to join its London team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about cycling and identify with the values embodied by Apidura. Supporting our global brand, the role will require the ability to communicate with a diverse customer base, as well as an ability to develop and communicate insights with the broader team.
The core responsibilities of the position will include:
- Responding to and troubleshooting retail customer inquiries/concerns/feedback.
- Monitoring order deliveries and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Logging, processing, and analyzing customer returns, exchanges, and warranties.
- Advocating for, as well as organising and managing Apidura’s repairs program to prolong the life of its’ products.
- Aggregating and analyzing customer feedback with a view to make recommendations on how to improve Apidura’s products and service.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoy the challenge of understanding the different cultures, languages and backgrounds of Apidura’s global community of customers.
- Be highly organized, analytical and pay close attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated, results-driven and innovative, with the ability to multi-task.
- Have the interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing business and wear multiple hats.
- Have experience with bikepacking or cycle touring and the passion to become an expert in this area.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the UK.
Based in: London (Office Based)
Remuneration: Depending on experience
Contact: Ali at [email protected] Please send an up-to-date CV and short cover letter (500 words max.).
Apidura is committed to operating in a fair and socially responsible manner, this includes our stance on ensuring diversity, equity and inclusion, both in cycling and in the workplace. Apidura is an accredited Living Wage Employer.