PowerBI Developer & Data Analyst
Built from a passion for adventure, cycling and the outdoors, Apidura produces ultralight rackless packing systems to enable cyclists to travel farther, faster and more comfortably. Our relentless commitment to producing high quality, thoughtfully designed products has made Apidura the leading choice in lightweight cycling packs.
Apidura is looking for a highly motivated BI Developer and Data Analyst to join its London team. This key position reports directly to the COO and requires an experienced, results-driven candidate with experience managing data and delivering accurate reports to decision makers. An outstanding ability to multitask and the capacity to take on a broad range of responsibilities are essential.
Core responsibilities of the position include:
- Streamlining and maintaining data collection procedures and implementing tools to improve the efficacy of collecting and connecting data.
- Combining a variety of different data sources into reports and data sets to support accurate and timely decision making.
- Developing SQL/PowerBI reporting tools and dashboards to:
- Monitor and analyse sales;
- Prepare forecasts and inventories;
- Manage production and supply chain details;
- Monitor customer digital journey;
- Various other ad hoc reporting.
- Proactively monitoring incoming data and picking up on errors swiftly and accurately
- Share knowledge with other members of the team and ensure data is being inputted correctly
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues or errors with the collection or processing of data
Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate should:
- Be highly organized, analytical, and pay attention to detail.
- Display a high degree of autonomy, and the ability to formulate, propose and implement long-term solutions.
- A high degree of competency in DAX, PowerBI, SQL and ability to pick up new technologies as needed.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with data warehouse principles.
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Display interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing business and wear multiple hats.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the UK.
- Keen interest in cycling and bikepacking is a plus.
Based in: London
Remuneration: Depending on experience
Contact: Pierre at [email protected]
Please send an up-to-date CV and short cover letter (500 words max.).