Digital Marketing Executive
Built from a passion for adventure, cycling and the outdoors, Apidura produces ultralight, rackless packing systems to enable cyclists to travel farther, faster and more comfortably. Our dedication to producing high quality, thoughtfully designed products has made Apidura the leading choice in lightweight cycling packs.
Apidura is committed to operating in a fair and socially responsible manner, this includes our stance on ensuring diversity, equity and inclusion.
Apidura is looking for a highly motivated Digital Marketing Executive to join its London team. This position reports to the E-commerce Manager and requires a results-driven candidate with strong digital experience, an ability to solve problems, as well as the enthusiasm to develop within a fast-paced team.
The core responsibilities of the position will include:
- Owning and executing digital initiatives that acquire, grow and retain our customer base as well as increase traffic and conversions on the Apidura site.
- Managing SEO/SEM to maximize search visibility across platforms.
- Generating and analysing reports to gauge the effectiveness and efficacy of initiatives.
- Working with the Ecommerce Manager to implement a strong CRM strategy.
- Updating product and site content in line with the e-commerce project plan and SEO strategy. Ultimately ensuring all products are effectively merchandised on the Apidura site.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Come from a background in digital marketing, customer acquisition or community management.
- Take it as given that they will create and implement initiatives with a logical, data-driven approach.
- Be excited by the opportunity to take a creative approach to consumer campaigns and acquisition – where natural brand building ideals can stand up against short-term commercial goals.
- Be confident in working on front-end merchandising of the Apidura site.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced and flexible start-up.
- Be highly organized with excellent problem-solving traits and an adaptable approach to work.
A minimum of 2 years experience in digital marketing, customer acquisition or community management. Outdoor, sporting goods and Internet retailer experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with WordPress, email marketing platforms & Google search and Ad networks.
- Degree or equivalent in marketing or a related field.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the UK.
- Bikepacking or cycle touring experience and the passion to become an expert in this area are a plus.
Based in: London
Remuneration: Depending on experience
Contact: Oliver at [email protected]
Please send an up-to-date CV and short cover letter (500 words max.).