Built from a passion for adventure, cycling and the outdoors, Apidura produces ultralight, rackless packing systems to enable cyclists to travel farther, faster and more comfortably. Our relentless commitment to producing high quality, thoughtfully designed products has made Apidura the leading choice in lightweight cycling packs.
Apidura is looking for a highly motivated E-Commerce Manager to join its London team. This position reports directly to the CEO and requires a results-driven candidate with digital and e-commerce experience, and an outstanding ability to multi-task, as well as the capacity to take on a broad range of responsibilities.
The core responsibilities of the position will include:
- Day-to-day management of Apidura websites, in close relationship with Apidura IT team.
- Oversee the design and build of digital assets, with the support of Apidura Content and Design team.
- Monitoring, analyzing and improving the performance of Apidura digital platforms.
- Analyzing and optimizing customer digital journey and behavior, as well as conversion.
- Continuously seeking to improve customer digital experience for both B2C and B2B customers.
- Building out and developing new analysis tools, procedures and policies.
- Championing SEO/SEM to maximize search visibility across platforms.
- Working closely with the Marketing team to devise and implement strategies relative to digital marketing.
- Designing and implementing a strong CRM strategy.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly organized, analytical and pay attention to detail.
- Possess strong analytical and data analysis skills, with a focus on problem-solving.
- Be self-motivated, results-driven, and innovative, with the ability to multi-task.
- Have the interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing business and wear multiple hats.
- Be comfortable dealing within a diverse cultural environment.
- Have experience with managing e-commerce platforms and digital presence for medium or large consumer brands.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in E-commerce or Digital marketing; outdoor, sporting goods and Internet retailer experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with bikepacking or cycle touring and the passion to become an expert in this area are a plus.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the UK.
Based in: London
Remuneration: Depending on experience
Contact: Pierre at [email protected]
Please send an up-to-date CV and short cover letter (500 words max.).