Built from a passion for adventure, cycling and the outdoors, Apidura produces ultralight rackless packing systems to enable cyclists to travel farther, faster and more comfortably. Our relentless commitment to producing high quality, thoughtfully designed products has made Apidura the leading choice in lightweight cycling packs.
Apidura is looking for a highly motivated E-Commerce Manager to join its London team. This position requires a results-driven candidate with wider digital, e-commerce and brand experience. Candidates must have outstanding ability to multi-task as well as the capacity to take on a broad range of responsibilities.
The core responsibilities of the position will include:
- Day-to-day management of Apidura websites, in close relationship with the wider Apidura Digital Team.
- Monitoring, analysing and improving the performance of Apidura digital platforms.
- Analysing and optimizing customer digital journey and behaviour, as well as conversion.
- Designing and implementing a strong CRM strategy.
- Continuously seeking to improve customer digital experience for both B2C and B2B customers and working closely with the Customer Service Team to ensure a seamless branded experience for customers.
- Building out and developing new analysis tools, procedures and policies.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Executive to drive SEO/SEM benefits.
- Working closely with the Marketing Team to devise and implement strategies relative to digital marketing.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly organized, analytical and pay attention to detail.
- Possess strong analytical and data analysis skills, with a focus on problem-solving and developing actionable insights.
- Be self-motivated, results-driven, and innovative, with the ability to multi-task.
- Have the interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing business and wear multiple hats.
- Have experience with managing e-commerce platforms and digital presence for medium or large consumer brands.
- Have a minimum of 4 years experience in E-commerce or Digital marketing. Outdoor, sporting goods and Internet retailer experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with bikepacking or cycle touring and the passion to become an expert in this area are a plus.
- An interest in promoting sustainable best-practice and betterment.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the UK.
Based in: London
Remuneration: Depending on experience
Contact: Oliver at [email protected]
Please send an up-to-date CV and short cover letter (500 words max.).
Apidura is committed to operating in a fair and socially responsible manner, this includes our stance on ensuring diversity, equity and inclusion, both in cycling and in the workplace.