Built from a passion for adventure, cycling and the outdoors, Apidura produces ultralight rackless packing systems to enable cyclists to travel farther, faster and more comfortably. Our relentless commitment to producing high quality, thoughtfully designed products has made Apidura the leading choice in lightweight cycling packs.
Apidura is looking for a highly motivated Finance Manager to join its London team as its primary internal accounting professional. This newly created position reports directly to the leadership team and requires an experienced, results-driven candidate with the skills and enthusiasm to report on and optimise the financial operations of a small, growing business. An outstanding ability to multitask, be flexible and the capacity to take on a broad range of responsibilities are key.
The scope of this role encompasses daily accounting administration functions all the way through to assisting in strategic decision making. You will be reporting to financially literate individuals, but you should also expect to work alongside others in the team with little or no experience of accounting or finance operations.
- Designing and implementing key financial processes and controls to support a fast-growing business
- Day-to-day accounting, including on-going bank reconciliation
- Quarterly VAT submissions and regular management accounts
- Liaising with external accountant for year-end reporting and R&D claims
- Relevant accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with 2+ years post-qualification experience
- Ideally, experience in a medium-sized ecommerce focused business with an international presence
- International exposure and outlook with an interest to understand finance and accounting issues outside of the UK framework.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
- Proactive and a strong advocate for continuous improvement
- Collaborative approach but able to work independently
- Strong problem solving and ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- Interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing business and wear multiple hats.
- Keen interest in cycling is a bonus.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the UK.
Based in: London
Remuneration: Depending on experience
Contact: George – [email protected]. Please include a current CV and short cover letter (500 words max).
Apidura is committed to operating in a fair and socially responsible manner, this includes our stance on ensuring diversity, equity and inclusion, both in cycling and in the workplace.