Built from a passion for adventure, cycling and the outdoors, Apidura produces ultralight equipment to enable cyclists to travel farther, faster and more comfortably. Our relentless commitment to producing high quality, thoughtfully designed products has made Apidura the leading choice in technical, performance-focused cycling packs. Apidura remains a family-operated and rider-owned business that looks to the long term, seeking to give back to the community that inspired us and safeguard the future of the places our packs are designed to explore.
Apidura is looking for a highly motivated Office Manager to join its London team. This position reports directly to the General Manager. The role is ideally suited for someone looking to further develop their career by taking full responsibility for a number of HR and operational functions within a small business. The role would suit someone looking to gain further CIPD qualifications in people management whilst they work. An outstanding ability to multitask, be flexible in approach and the capacity to take on a range of responsibilities are key.
Core responsibilities of the position include:
- Work with the leadership team through the full process of recruitment and onboarding of new team members.
- Be a positive role model for the team; setting clear expectations, driving results, and helping team members to problem solve.
- Assist with the resourcing and development of the wider team.
- Manage Apidura’s workspace, supporting an efficient, collaborative, and healthy work environment.
- Support the planning and implementation of company events to increase team engagement.
- Oversee the management of physical, digital and electronic equipment (alongside IT support).
- Provide support, advice and coaching on all people-related issues.
- Use initiative to rapidly resolve general issues and queries in an efficient manner.
- Contribute to Apidura’s continuous journey to become a more sustainable and inclusive business.
- Experience working in a HR, office management or other ‘people’ focused role.
- Some level of CIPD qualification, ideally working towards more.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and take initiative.
- Resilient, proactive, and hands-on with a can-do attitude.
- A genuine interest in working for a purpose-led business with focus on inspiring and enabling people of all backgrounds to ride further, faster and more comfortably.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and carefully manage expectations of various stakeholders.
- Discreet, approachable and able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Meticulous approach with excellent attention to detail.
- Additional languages are not essential but French could be an advantage.
Interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing business and wear multiple hats.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the UK.
Keen interest in cycling and bikepacking is a plus.
Based in: London
Job Type: Full Time
Remuneration: Depending on experience
Contact: Tori at [email protected]
Please send an up-to-date CV and short cover letter (500 words max.).
We embrace and openly welcome people from different cultures, perspectives, and experiences to create a diverse and enriched company. We work hard to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people, regardless of background to make sure we grow our company sustainably and with different cultural influences. We are guided by our values in everything we do, and we recognise that being a diverse and inclusive employer helps us make a difference to all our employees and customers. Apidura is an accredited Living Wage Employer and member of the Better Business Act Coalition and B-Corp certified.