What you will need:
- Sharp craft knife
What you should do:
- Remove: Remove the bladder-end connector by carefully slicing the plastic tube.
- Check: Double-check the length of hose you want.
- Cut: Cut the across the tube with a sharp craft knife in a single motion.
- Soften: Place the freshly cut end of the tube in warm water to soften the plastic, do not place in boiling water, this will damage the tube.
- Insert: Reinsert the connector, starting on an angle and straightening once the tip is inside the hose.