Built from a passion for adventure, cycling and the outdoors, Apidura produces ultralight equipment to enable cyclists to travel farther, faster and more comfortably. Our relentless commitment to producing high quality, thoughtfully designed products has made Apidura the leading choice in technical, performance-focused cycling packs. Apidura remains a family-operated and rider-owned business that looks to the long term, seeking to give back to the community that inspired us and safeguard the future of the places our packs are designed to explore.
Apidura is looking for a technical SEO Specialist with strong copywriting experience to join its London team. This position will work closely with the E-commerce and marketing teams in owning and implementing Apidura’s search strategy in line with the companies wider objectives. This position will suit a candidate with excellent technical search knowledge who is looking for an opportunity to apply this to a purpose-lead brand.
The core responsibilities of the position will include:
- Managing our global search strategy to maximise our visibility across platforms.
- Management of organic keyword strategies and technical on-site SEO.
- Providing regular reporting of strategy performance vs. benchmarks.
- Producing deep-dive performance analysis’ of initiatives implemented.
- Helping to identify and implement off-site opportunities.
- Working with the marketing team to tailor content to align with the overall SEO & brand strategy.
- Writing product descriptions and website copy in line with the SEO and brand strategy.
- Staying abreast technical search trends, best practices, and algorithm updates.
- Ownership of google merchant centre and related platforms.
- 3+ years experience in a technically oriented customer-acquisition or wider digital marketing role.
- Experience of an organic-first approach to customer acquisition preferred.
- Outdoor, sporting goods and Internet retailer experience strongly preferred.
- Take it as given that they will create and implement initiatives with a logical, data-driven approach.
- Be excited by the opportunity to take a creative approach to customer acquisition – where brand-building ideals can stand up against short-term commercial goals.
- Be confident working with different teams within the company
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced and flexible start-up.
- Be highly organized with excellent problem-solving traits and an adaptable approach to work.
- Experience with Google platforms and SEM tool such as SEMRush .
- Degree or equivalent in marketing or a related field.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the UK.
- Bikepacking or cycle touring experience and the passion to become an expert in this area are a plus.
What We Offer:
- Financial support for your bike packing and racing adventures.
- Access to our Gear Library which includes tents, clothing and outdoor equipment for any trips.
- Extensive industry discounts.
- Flexible Wednesday mornings for bike riding or other sports and wellness activities.
- Hybrid working, with 3 days in the office.
- Monthly socials and activities.
- Professional development with access to courses and further education.
- Opportunities to work from our Annecy office.
- Enhanced Parental Leave.
Apidura is committed to operating in a fair and socially responsible manner, this includes our stance on ensuring diversity, equity and inclusion, both in cycling and in the workplace. Apidura is an accredited Living Wage Employer, a member of the Better Business Act Coalition and a certified B Corp.
Based in: London
Job type: Full time
Remuneration: Competitive salary reflective of skills and experience
Contact: Rosie – [email protected].
Please send an up-to-date CV, a short cover letter (500 words max.)