SEO Strategist & Copywriter
Built from a passion for adventure, cycling and the outdoors, Apidura produces ultralight equipment to enable cyclists to travel farther, faster and more comfortably. Our relentless commitment to producing high quality, thoughtfully designed products has made Apidura the leading choice in technical, performance-focused cycling packs. Apidura remains a family-operated and rider-owned business that looks to the long term, seeking to give back to the community that inspired us and safeguard the future of the places our packs are designed to explore.
Apidura is looking for a highly motivated SEO Strategist & Copywriter to join its London team. This position reports to the E-commerce Manager and requires a results-driven candidate with strong digital experience, an ability to solve problems, as well as the enthusiasm to develop within a fast-paced team.
The core responsibilities of the position will include:
- Managing our global SEO strategy to maximise search visibility across platforms
- Helping to identify opportunities to create effective and engaging content to drive new users to the site
- Working with the marketing team to produce content in line with the overall SEO & brand strategy
- Writing product descriptions and website copy in line with the SEO and brand strategy
- Stay abreast of Content & SEO industry trends, best practices, and algorithm updates
- Work to develop an in-depth understanding of our target audiences and begin to build out profiles and content strategies based on this knowledge
- Provide reporting on organic SEO to gauge the effectiveness of initiatives
- Provide competitive analysis and market research on a regular basis
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Come from a background in digital marketing, customer acquisition or community management.
- Take it as given that they will create and implement initiatives with a logical, data-driven approach.
- Be excited by the opportunity to take a creative approach to consumer campaigns and acquisition – where natural brand building ideals can stand up against short-term commercial goals.
- Be confident working with different teams within the company
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced and flexible start-up.
- Be highly organized with excellent problem-solving traits and an adaptable approach to work.
A minimum of 2 years experience in Digital marketing, customer acquisition or community management. Outdoor, sporting goods and Internet retailer experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with WordPress, email marketing platforms & Google search and Ad networks.
- Degree or equivalent in marketing or a related field.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the UK.
- Bikepacking or cycle touring experience and the passion to become an expert in this area are a plus.
Based in: London
Remuneration: Depending on experience
Contact: Matt at [email protected]
Please send an up-to-date CV and short cover letter (500 words max.).
Apidura is committed to operating in a fair and socially responsible manner, this includes our stance on ensuring diversity, equity and inclusion, both in cycling and in the workplace. Apidura is an accredited Living Wage Employer and member of the Better Business Act Coalition.