Social Media Manager
Built from a passion for adventure, cycling and the outdoors, Apidura produces ultralight, rackless packing systems to enable cyclists to travel farther, faster and more comfortably. Our dedication to producing high quality, thoughtfully designed products has made Apidura the leading choice in lightweight cycling packs.
Apidura is committed to operating in a fair and socially responsible manner, this includes our stance on ensuring diversity, equity and inclusion.
Apidura is looking for a highly motivated Social Media Manager to join its London team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about cycling, identify with the values embodied by Apidura, and want to engage with and inspire our customer base across all of our social channels. Supporting our global brand and external communications goals, the role will require the ability to effectively plan and deliver campaigns that complement our wider communications activities across all social platforms and using all mediums.
The core responsibilities of the position will include:
- Community Management: Engaging with new and existing customers across all social channels, building and growing our following and proactively seeking relevant conversations for us to join.
- Knowledge Sharing: Sharing Apidura Journal content at relevant moments, ensuring that dreamers have access to the knowledge to become doers; making the sport more accessible to a wider audience.
- Storytelling: Developing a consistent and engaging flow of content around the people, places and races that are driving the bikepacking movement and the Apidura brand.
- Campaign Building: Working closely with digital, marketing and communications teams to build campaigns that complement wider activities at Apidura.
- Social Analytics: Regular assessment of social posts’ performances and identification of trends to inform future social strategy.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly organized, analytical and pay close attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated, results-driven and innovative, with the ability to multi-task.
- Have the interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing business and wear multiple hats.
- Have experience with bikepacking or cycle touring and the passion to become an expert in this area.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the UK.
Based in: London
Remuneration: Depending on experience
Contact: Pierre at [email protected]
Please send an up-to-date CV and short cover letter (500 words max.).